Whatsapp UPI Registration Process (2018) Enable Payment feature
Whatsapp has launched its UPI payment feature in Whatsapp application. The feature enables the user to make UPI payment instantly while chatting. The UPI feature is same as Bhim which makes bank money transfer very simple. If you want to get enrolled in Whatsapp UPI payment services you have to update your app to the latest version. In this post, I will guide you how can you integrate UPI payment option in Whatsapp.
To promote digital India government had asked Google to launch UPI payment app. Initially, Google had offered amazing offers to engage users to use UPI payment method. Now you can expect Whatsapp will also launch some cool offers to promote their payment platform.
If you want to get started with this time-saving money transfer platform I would recommend you to update your app to the latest version. Now just follow the simple steps to get and Enable Whatsapp UPI.
Recommended: Phonepe App Make Payment UPI & Earn Wallet Cashback
Whatsapp UPI Digital Payment Registration
1) Download or install Whatsapp latest app version from here.
2) Sign in or if you are a new user register yourself.
3) Now on the chat window click on the attachment tab.
4) You will see Payment option as stated in the screenshot.
5) Choose your bank account.
6) Fill in the Bank details (IFSC code, Account Number, Branch).
7) In a couple of minutes, your bank will be added in your Whatsapp.
8) Complete your payment after setting UPI ( Which works as your password, we highly recommend you not to share this PIN with anyone.)
Whatsapp UPI Registration Conclusion
Mr. Modi’s government has promised a digitalized India. In order to make it possible the government has already taken many steps. Now WhatsApp is one of the largest platforms to connect with the Indian audience. This feature will enable users to make payment faster and conveniently.
Have you got stuck on a page? Don’t worry our team is ready to help you 24×7 just leave your query in the comment section.