Jio has updated its tariff plan and Launched revised Jio dhan Dhana Dhan offer. You will be amazed after seeing these offer. Jio new plans contains lots of surprises for all customers. Reliance Jio new tariff plans has been revised as Jio Summer offer & Jio Dhan Dhana dhan are going to expire very soon.
Jio has brought amazing unlimited internet plans that will surprise you. Previously, Jio has launched Summer offer, In which everyone who takes Jio Prime membership and Rs. 309 recharge was getting unlimited internet and voice calling alongside access to Jio’s Premium apps.
Reliance Jio New Tariff Plan 2017 Full Plan details
So without wasting much time let’s reveal Jio new tariff plan ranging from Rs. 19 to Rs. 9999. So Choose one according to your preference.
For Jio Plan Click on the below Button.
Jio Revised Rs. 399 Dhan Dhana Dhan Plan :
There is no difference in this plan the company has just updated the price of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. You will get same benefit as you were getting in your current plan. If you don’t know have a look at the image above.
1) 84 Days which is almost 3 month
2) 1 GB 4G data
3) free voice and Free sms service.
4) Price – Rs. 399
Talking about other plans – Jio has Revised its Rs. 309 plan and now they are offering 1GB data per day for 56 Days. Jio has beautifully reduced the validity, earlier at Rs. 309 under Jio dhan dhana dhan and summer offer, Users were getting 3 Months validity.
Jio is changing its recharge policy and after this offer they might charge you monthly like other company offers on their internet plans.
⇒Terms and Conditions
1) Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
2) All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
3) The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
4) All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
5) This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
6) The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
7) Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
8) Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
9) Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
10) The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
11) The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
⇒Final Words About Reliance Jio New Plans
You are running out of time as Both Jio Summer and Dhan Dhana Dhan offer are going to expire very soon. So go and choose your preferred plan and continue your Jio subscription with amazing Jio New Internet plans 2017.