Post Info App Download Latest Version ( Track Your Post Online)
India has digitalizing very quickly the impact can be seen by observing the use of tech all around the country. Well if you are using any government parcel service then sometimes you want to track your package but you failed to do that.In this post, we will do a discussion on Post info app. The app has been designed & developed by the Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology (CEPT). The Android app allows people to access tracking and delivery information of Speed Post, Registered Letter, Registered Parcel and Electronic Money Order by using the receipt number.
The Postinfo apk comes with some exciting features that will help you to track down your parcel online with this application. The app also has a feature to calculate the postage (tariff) to be paid for all types of articles, based on both weight and the distance between two points entered by the user in a single query.
The app also shows the interest rate for savings schemes like Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, monthly income scheme, senior citizen savings scheme, National Savings Certificate, etc. We will discuss everything related to Post info App and how can use its different features by entering simple queries.
Post info App Details
|Updated||12 Dec 2017|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0 or above|
How To Download Post info App
1) Visit the download link – Click here
2) Now download & Install the App.
3) After installing you are ready to use the feature of post info app and track your parcel or letters online.
4) Now you can scroll down various tools available at the homepage of the app.
How To Use Post Info App
Using this app is so simple, you just need to pay some attention to the below points and after that, you will be able to track your parcel online, calculate interest rates and post office near your location.
1) At the homepage, you will see some option like Tracking, Post office search, postage calculator as stated in the below screenshot.
2) Tracking Option – This tool allows you to track down your parcel, document, money order or anything you have sent through Indian post. You will we ask Article Number, just write it down and tracking will be started. For reference look at the below SS.
3) Search Nearby Post Office: The app has been integrated with an amazing feature that lets you search for the nearby post office by simply writing down the office number or Pincode of that area.
4) There is another tool that lets you calculate fair of Mail Items or Money Order. You need to have weight in grams, insured amount and Vp amount and click on Calculate button as shown in the below screenshot.
List Facilities You Can Track With Post Info App
The tracking facility is made available on this mobile app for the following types of mail items.
• Speed Post • Registered Letter • Insured Letter
• Value Payable Letter • Insured Value Payable Letter • Registered Packets
• Registered Periodicals • Registered Parcel • Insured Parcel
• Value Payable Parcel • Insured Value Payable Parcel • Business Parcel
• Business Parcel COD • Express Parcel • Express Parcel COD
• Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
The post office is offering different types of Small Savings Schemes as mentioned below:
• Sukanya Samriddhi yojaana, Recurring Deposit
• Time Deposit (1 year, 2 years, 3 year and 5 years)
• Monthly Income Scheme
• Senior Citizen Savings Scheme
• National Savings Certificate
• Kisan Vikas Patra
Other Details have already been mentioned in this post. Please write down your queries related to this app, our team will try to solve it. Till then you can check out Narendra Modi App that lets you to converse with PM Narendra Modi.