OLA Money KYC Online Link Aadhaar For Uninterrupted Service
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
OLA Money holder we have a very important announcement for you. As per RBI guideline, you have to complete KYC of online wallet before 28th Feb 2018. If you failed to do so then you have to face an interruption in digital wallets. You will not be able to perform the digital transaction. In this post, I will help you to complete your Ola money KYC online with the step to step guide.
The date is near and many users have not completed their KYC till now due to non-awareness and lack of information. If you fall into this category then don’t worry, I have prepared a guide to update KYC of Ola App.
Update Ola App KYC 2018
1) Open ola app on your smartphone.
2) Now tap on the 3 lines located on the upper left corner.
3) Select ola money.
4) You will see a banner “Provide your KYC details instantly”.
5) Select the type of Government Id (Aadhar or PAN card).
6) Enter the Aadhar number orPAN number.
7) You have successfully completed your Ola KYC.
8) Now enjoy using OLA money.
Benefits of Completing OLA App KYC
1) Up to Rs. 10,000 Limit (Monthly) on the OLA Money Wallet.
2) Enjoy the cashless journey.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.