Google Tez is an e-payment app for UPI transaction which is managed by Google to target Indians to use Unified Payment Interface developed by National Payments Cooperation of India. The app is offering amazing cashback on DTH recharge done through Tez app. In this offer, the company is offering Rs. 75 cashback to all old and new users.
As per offer you will get ₹75 cashback on DTH recharge of ₹250 or more if you recharge your DTH via Tez app. The offer is valid once for a user. However if you have done any recharge previously on the app, you are still eligible to get cash back.
In the next section, I will tell you full steps whether how can you avail Google Tez Dth offer. If you have not use Tez app till now just follow the below article to know the whole process.
Google Tez DTH Offer
Google Tez DTH Offer Terms & Conditions
- Valid on First Successful DTH recharge during the offer period
- Maximum cashback is ₹75
- Minimum bill amount ₹250 or more to avail cashback offer
- Applicable one time per user account during offer period
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Tez Terms of Service
- Please see the list of Tez supported billers at, prior to making a bill payment transaction
- Offer applicable only on DTH recharge done during offer period
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities
If you have any problem is claiming the offer feel free to contact us.