Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Reliance Jio is one of India’s largest telecom giant which provides a lot of features other than internet and voice calls. The company has expanded its root in India within a very short span of time. If you landed on this page searching for an online solution to convert your Jio Prepaid Sim into postpaid sim or vice-versa. You are on the right page just follow the steps carefully. Before moving further there are some facts I would like to discuss with you about Reliance Jio telecom.
The company is managed and run by Mr. Mukesh Ambani, the person who has brought cheap internet and voice call revolution in the country. Before Jio other telecom giants like Airtel, Jio, Vodafone was charging a lot for 1 GB of data but after Jio make a free internet world entry in the market these company got shattered. To maintain the pace with Jio other company slashed down internet and voice calls prices.
Jio is offering the best plan at just Rs. 199 in which you will get daily data and free voice and roaming call free across India. Now if want to discover how to change or convert Jio prepaid sim to postpaid sim, relax and read section step-wise.
Recommended: How to Convert Jio Prepaid To Jio Postpaid Online
Convert Jio Prepaid To Jio Postpaid Online Method
1) Firstly, Download Myjio App.
2) Login with your mobile number ( Jio Number )
3) On the homepage tap on the upper left corner to expand the menu.
4) Tap on JioCare button.
5) You will be connected to Jio Customer care instantly.
6) Now, Tell him/her your problem and you want to convert your sim to postpaid.
7) They will ask you some details and that’s it your sim will be converted into the postpaid sim.
8) The process will hardly take less than 24 hours to process completely.
Read Also: Jio Juice App (Charge Phone with Jio Tower)
Convert Jio Prepaid To Jio Postpaid Offline Method
1) This method is useful those you have time to visit Jio Store to convert the sim.
2) You have to visit nearest Jio center.
3) Ask the person in the store that you want to convert your existing number into postpaid.
4) Provide him your aadhaar card and verify your identity via your fingerprint.
5) Your number will be converted into postpaid within 7 days.
Jio Postpaid Latest Plan ( Cheap & Best )
As of 11th May 2018 Rs. 199 plan is considered to be the best plan. In this plan, the subscriber will get unlimited internet without any speed restriction. Although he/she will be charged Rs. 20/ GB. The ISD calling rate is just Rs. 0.50 paise which are quite reasonable.
Here are some highlight Jio will offer with Rs. 199 plan.
1) International Roaming on request for just Rs. 199
2) Calls at Rs 2/min during international roaming.
3) Daily Internet Plan.
4) Voice calling
This was all about process of converting your Jio Prepaid sim into postpaid sim. If you have any doubt or query feel free to use the comment section. Our team is ready to help you 24×7.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.