How To Cancel Movie Ticket Paytm App/Website: Many people avoid booking movie ticket online, just because they think they cannot cancel it online, Well I am here to guide you, how you can cancel a movie ticket in Paytm from App or Website. In this post, I will clear your doubt regarding refund policy and everything you need, to cancel a movie ticket.
As Paytm has grown so wild these days and customer loves Paytm for its free Paytm cash. If you are one of them and you too had booked a ticket from Paytm, but now you want to cancel it, as your plan has changed. Don’t worry, there are still chances to cancel those tickets and get 100% refund from the Paytm App.
Before moving further, If you have booked your ticket on BookMyShow and want to cancel it, then you can visit another link where I have posted a full step-to-step guide to cancel a ticket on BookMyShow.
How to Cancel Movie Ticket on Paytm App
To start with cancellation, you need to follow the following procedure to cancel your movie ticket in future. Here I will tell you where you can find “100% Refund On Cancellation Policy” in the Paytm App/Website.
- Visit Paytm Movies.
- Search For your movie.
- Select your Movie Theatre, Timing, Date.
- Now, select your seats and proceed ahead.
- At the payment page, Select “100% Refund On Cancellation ” to get the refund if by chance you cancel your ticket.( The option is compulsory if in case you want to cancel the ticket in future, otherwise, no refund will be processed).
- Now if you have any Paytm Movies Promo Code then Apply that in Having A Promo code Section and complete the transaction.
- That’s all your movie ticket will be sent to your SMS/Email id.
Steps To Cancel Movie Ticket In Paytm App/Website
1) Login/Sign up to Paytm App or web.
2) Now go to the home page.
3) Click On your Profile.
4) Now, select My Order.
5) In My Order Tab and there, you can view your Movie Ticket order.
6) Click on your movie ticket booking order and tap on cancel ticket option.
Paytm Movie Ticket Cancellation – Terms & Condition:
- Movie Ticket booked with cancellation protect can be canceled up to 3 hours before the show time.
- To get the 100% refund after the cancellation of the movie ticket a user has to book their ticket with Cancellation Protect option.
- The refund amount will be given to the users Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of the cancellation.
- Refund will be given for the movie ticket amount only, it is not applicable to any additional amount paid for Cancellation Protect, Convenience fee or any food or beverage order.
- Partial Ticket cancellation not allowed.
- Paytm Movie Cancellation Protect feature is available only for a limited number of seats and on select cinemas.
This is the whole procedure, you need to follow, to cancel movie ticket on Paytm App. In case, you have any problem you can even contact Paytm Customer Care.
Please don’t forget to leave your comment! If you are having any problem then you can share it with us, our team will help you to solve it.