5 Best Android Emulator for PC (2018) Alternatives Emulators
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Best Android Emulator for PC: Do you like playing games on PC as you are not perfect for playing games on mobile? After traversing through many websites I have found some of the best Alternatives of Android Emulators though which you can play games on PC. These are top listed and best reviewed Android emulators of 2018. I have shared them with their download link. The best thing about them is they are legal and you can use them officially.
Some of you might have a question What is Android Emulator? Well, they are Android Virtual device which can be used to run APK files and android OS on a Windows PC or laptop. Which means to play games you won’t have to install Android operating system in your PC.
Before getting started I would recommend you to check your PC or laptop specifications to run emulators. As they required good performance RAM to run and a good processor too. If you have both then we can move further.
5 Best Android Emulators
- 1 5 Best Android Emulators
- 2 Andy Android Emulator
- 3 BlueStack Android Emulator
- 4 Nox Player Android Emulator
- 5 Remix OS Player Emulator for PC
- 6 ARChon Runtime for Chrome Browser
- 7 Final Words
3) Nox Player
4) Remix OS
5) ARChone Runtime for Chrome
Andy Android Emulator
Andy is a freeware emulator which works on Windows platform. It is one of the most popular and advances android emulator for PC. It also supports some of the essential apps for 2018 such as Google Keep, Gmail, eReaders, etc.
Best this about this is it automatically transfers all the data over to your desktop. you can use your mobile as a joystick or controller so that you don’t miss multi-touch or gyro features of gaming.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8.1, Ubuntu 14.04+
- Processor: Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU with Virtualization support
- RAM: 3 GB (but uses only 1 GB while running apps)
- Free Space: 10 GB free disc space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
5 Best Features
1) It supports sensors, camera, and microphone integration.
2) It comes with keyboard mapper, Xbox/PS controllers, ARM support, Desktop push notifications, etc
3) It seamlessly synchronizes data between your laptop and Android devices.
4) Andy also supports Google Play Store so you can download or uninstall.
5) It also provides unlimited storage capacity and supports cloud storage facility.
- It doesn’t support the latest Windows 10 and Windows 8 🙁
BlueStack Android Emulator
BlueStack is one of the oldest Android emulators which is highly recommended emulator software for PC. It is available for free online. You can download it from their official site. It is very smooth, lightweight and works on patented Layercake technology. BlueStacks App Player is the only Android Emulator supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD. You won’t believe it has more than 210 million users all over the globe.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- Processor: Dual-core AMD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free Space: 4 GB free disc space
- DirectX 9.0 or higher installed
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher
5 Top features
1) Users can directly stream on Twitch.
2) Supports 1.5millions Android games, 500,000+ HTML 5 and Flash games.
3) compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
4) Multi-tasking feature to run multiple apps on a single screen.
5) BlueStacks also supports non-game apps.
- A computer having 2 GB of RAM is required but after that users start to face legging even in normal working.
- Consumes a lot of RAM and increases CPU usage, making your system slow.
Nox Player Android Emulator
The software is available in more than 150 countries for free. You can download it from their official website without paying anything. You can use this emulator to play games and run apps. It supports keyboard, gamepad, script recording, and multi-tasking.
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/ 7/ 8/ 10
- Processor: Dual-core AMD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free Space: 4 GB free disc space’
Best 5 features
1) It works on leading technology based on Android 4.4.2 and Android 5.5.2
2) compatible with x86 and AMD, making it more reliable and stable.
3) It supports high fps (frames per second) format, keyboard controls, and smart casting.
4) NoxPlayer offers many exclusive skins and themes.
5) Users can control and manage: Rotate, up/down, left, and right options.
Remix OS Player Emulator for PC
It is user-friendly and does not require excessive knowledge. You just need to install and you are set to play android games on your PC. The gaming toolkit is highly customizable means it mainly focuses on gaming. Its working is based on the Android Studio Technology which is developing an environment for Android apps.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Core i3 (recommend Core i5 or Core i7)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free Space: 8 GB (recommend 16 GB)
- Enabled Virtualization Technology in BIOS.
Best 5 Features
1) Users can run multiple games at the same time.
2) Mapping unlimited buttons on the computer’s screen.
3) Free to download and free to play you can upgrade for free.
4) It is capable of managing several games and applications simultaneously.
5) Supports Latest Windows Version.
- It doesn’t support 32 bit systems
ARChon Runtime for Chrome Browser
ARChon is a good emulator but you have to spend some time to set it up. The best advantage of installing this emulator is its support for Windows as well as Linux having Google chromed installed. It also supports heavy gaming and fewer specifications.
How to Use ARChone Emulator on Chrome?
1) Download ARChon Runtime for Chrome.
2) unzip the downloaded file and rename its directory.
3) Run Chrome browser on your PC and go to chrome://extensions click on “Developer mode” to enable it.
4) click Load unpacked extension.
5) choose the directory you just unzipped.
6) install ARChon Packager on your Android device from Google Play Store or click here
7) Run ARChon Packager app on your smartphone.
8) Choose an app you wish to run on your PC. ARChon Packager will zip that application, and you can browse that zipped file from ChromeAPKs directory.
9) Transfer that zip apk to your computer, unzip and rename its list and place it in a permanent register.
10) Repeat go to Chrome and repeat the step 4 to load just unzipped apk. Now go to chrome://apps to run the app.
These days PC games are coming which requires high graphics specifications and RAM. If you are one of them you can use your computer to play Android games on your PC without Lagging and destroying your gaming experience.
If there is anything which is still unclear to you just write it down in the comment section. Our team is ready to help you 24×7.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.