Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
In case you are running on zero balance and urgently need talk time balance. Sadly you can’t do anything, at that time you are thanking Airtel for the loan facility. You can take a loan from Airtel by dialing USSD code/number on your phone. Not only airtel but companies like BSNL, Idea, Vodafone also provide facilities loan facility.
Now before going further lets us discuss some terms & conditions that are required to take a loan from Airtel. It is recommended by us to check the following criterion before dialing any Ussd number on your phone else you might face some issues.
- This service work if your Bsnl main balance is below Rs.5
- Your Airtel number must be 90 Days old before applying for a loan.
- Airtel will charge extra service charge at the time of refund of the loan. It can be Rs. 2 or more.
- The loan amount will automatically deduct from them at the time of your next recharge.
What we have learned so far, You need to have a balance below Rs. 5 otherwise, you must be 90 days old customer and if you fit in this criterion Airtel will issue a loan of 10 Rs. the credit will be recovered by Airtel as soon as you recharge your sim with some amount.
Recommended: My Airtel App Welcome Offer Free 1GB 3G/4G Internet
Airtel Talktime Loan USSD Code or Number
- Open Your dial pad
- Dial *141*10#
- In order to take Rs.10 Advance talktime loan by ussd code.
- Instant talk time will be credited to your main balance.
- You can call on 52141 to take Airtel talktime loan by Call.
- Follow the procedure as dictated by the female voice.
- At the end, talktime will be credited into your main balance.
There are many more USSD codes by Airtel, some of them might be useful to you! If you are interested check the link below.
Other Link might be of your interest:
If in case you have any issue or problem then you can contact Airtel Customer care through their toll-free number.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.