Airtel DTH was launched in October 2008, It has a total subscriber base of 10.07 million as of 30 March 2015. The company has been positioned around top DTH service provider in India. If you looking for a solution to add or remove a channel from your monthly subscription then you are at the right place. I will guide you how you can add and remove channel online or via SMS on Airtel Digital TV.
Airtel is providing mouth flowing offers in the field of digital television. The company has already launched their 4G Volte services to compete with Reliance Jio. As of now if you want to add or remove a channel from a-la-carte pack just follow the below steps.
Check Out: Airtel Customer Care Number Toll Free
Add or Remove Channel on Airtel DTH Online Method
1) Visit Official Airtel App download page by clicking on the below button.
2) Login using your registered Airtel Number.
3) Tap on Manage Account.
4) Select Top Up Button.
5) Now from the list look for the channel you want to add or remove.
6) You are done.
Add Remove Channel on Airtel DTH Via SMS or Call
1) Call Method – The user can give a call to the number 12150 from the registered mobile number.
2) SMS Option – SMS ADD <Channel No.> to 54325 to add new channels. Now to remove channel SMS REM <Channel No.> to 54325 to remove channels.
3) Retail Option – You need to visit your nearest Airtel Store and meet with a service person.
Final Words about Airtel DTH
The company was founded in October 2008 and it has Headquarters in Gurgaon India. The company is owned and run by Sunil Bharti Mittal and CEO Sunil Taldar. The company is currently providing HD and HD-DVR software enabled set-top boxes.
In case you have any difficulty feel free to use the comment section our team is ready to help you 24×7.